Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today.


Today, when Sally finished working, we wandered to the Wood Recycling place down the road. Unfortunately my camera run out of juice so I only just managed to get this pic of some nice little planters - there is plenty nice things there to photograph so I think we will have to return when my camera is fully operational!
Next we went round a couple of charity shops. I found some really cool (I thought) 1960's wooden folding chairs but Sally wasn't so convinced so I had to leave them behind.



On the way home we stopped in at the Cottonrake bakery for some treats. The lovely people there talked us through there selection of baked goods. Sally chose a lemon meringue pie and I went for a delicious chocolate brownie - they went perfectly with a nice cup of tea when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make us happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...